IF THIS IS AN AFTER HOUR EMERGENCY OR TIME SENSITIVE ISSUE PLEASE CALL 303-371-1900
Our service area includes:
- Wheat Ridge
- Castle Rock
- Highlands Ranch
- Cherry Hills
- Greenwood Village
- Green Valley
Our services include:
- Broken spring repair
- Sectional door repair and replacement
- Glass Garage doors for Automotive and Restaurants
- Dock and warehouse doors
- Rolling steel door repair and replacement
- Rolling grilles and parkeing garage repair and replacement
- Rolling fire door repair and replacement
- Fire door inspection and testing
- Counter shutters repair and replacement
- Security shutters repair and replacement
- Commercial, Industrial Garage Door Openers and Controls
- 24-hour emergency service
Commercial & Industrial Repair Service Request
Regardless of what’s not working the way it should be on your building’s door systems, Raynor Door Authority of Denver takes great pride in providing unsurpassed levels of support and technical expertise from the moment you call us to when things are back up and running.
Scheduling an appointment with Raynor Door Authority of Denver means getting a local, licensed company with expert technicians at your facility when you need it. Our technicians drive Raynor Door Authority trucks and wear branded clothing – we have no subcontractors – and are experienced working with all types of doors and equipment.
Our experience is that garage door emergencies are rarely convenient, which is why we provide 24-hour emergency service.
Whether you have a small repair or need a new door or opener, give us a call. Raynor Door Authority of Denver is committed to getting your operation back up and running, and making you ridiculously happy for years to come.
To limit the risks of exposure, we have also upgraded our safety protocols to provide you with ZERO Contact Service. Once our gloved and masked technician arrives, all you need to do is provide us with access to your door. Our technician will clean all the touch points on the serviced door and connect with you once the work is complete.